Top Immo Tenerife, S.L., is particularly aware of the personal data protection of the website services users.
Top Immo Tenerife, S.L., reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or company interests. Therefore, this Legal Notice is subject to changes and updates so that the published version may be different at each user visit. The users must therefore read it every time they visit the website.
The entity responsible for personal data processing is Top Immo Tenerife, S.L., with registered address at C/ Roques del Salmor, 1 – 38679 – Adeje.
Email: [email protected]
Likewise, and when so informed, the responsible entity will be or may be the companies that make up the Andreas and Partners Group of Companies and which can be found at https://andreasandpartners.avisolegal.info/100_grupo.html.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
Top Immo Tenerife, S.L. will process the data provided by the users in order to manage their request, as well as those provided any time personal data are collected.
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
The following principles shall apply to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the processing.
- Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Personal data must be kept in a form which permits identification of data owners for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Personal data must be processed in a way that ensures their security.
DATA PROCESSING LEGITIMACY
Top Immo Tenerife, S.L. is entitled to process personal data on the basis of the consent given by the users by signing or accepting the relevant forms and/or documents, for one or more specific purposes.
DATA COMMUNICATIONS – RECIPIENTS
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or prior authorisation from the data owners with their clear, unequivocal and express consent. There will be no international transfer of data.
In any case, data will be communicated or transferred upon request to:
- Legal authorities.
- General Administration of the State, of the Self-governing Regions (Comunidades Autónomas), local and competent public institutions, for the exercise of similar competences or when so established by law.
- Public entities as legally required.
- Any other entity as per regulations in force.
Depending on the type of data being processed, by way of example and without limitation, the personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time to comply with legal obligations, as long as there is no objection to the processing or revocation of consent.
- Once the contractual and/or professional relationship has been extinguished, they will be kept for the legal prescription periods.
In addition, in order that the data contained in the computer and/or paper registers and files always comply, an attempt will be made to keep them up to date. For this purpose, the users must inform Top Immo Tenerife, S.L. of any change and/or modification.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose/s expressed, as foreseen by the Law.
However, the data owners may in any case exercise the rights to which they are entitled, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, and which are:
- Right of Information: the right to be informed in a clear manner BEFORE the data is obtained and/or collected, about what data will be processed, for what purpose it is processed, where it has been obtained and/or collected and of possible communications.
- Right of Access: to know what data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where it has been obtained and/or collected and of possible communications.
- Right of rectification: to modify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of Cancellation: to cancel inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of Opposition: to prevent the processing of data or to stop the processing of data, but only in the cases established by law.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: to request that the processing of data be suspended in the cases established by law.
- Right to Data Portability: to be able to receive data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right not to be Subject to Individualised Decisions: so that no decision is made about their data, which produces legal effects or affects the data owners, based solely on the processing.
The users may exercise these rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of their ID card, by post to the following address: C/ Roques del Salmor, 1 – 38679 – Adeje or by e-mail to: [email protected].
If the users consider that their personal data protection rights have been violated, they may file a complaint (Tutela de derechos) at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Finally, the users are informed that Top Immo Tenerife, S.L., will adopt the appropriate technical and organisational measures in its information system, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access; taking into account the current technology, the implementation costs, and the processing nature, scope, context and purposes, as well the risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the processing operations.
MORE INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Should the users have any questions about this Data Protection Policy, they are requested to write an email to [email protected].
When the processing is carried out by Top Immo Tenerife, S.L., additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be consulted on the website: http://topimmo.avisolegal.info/
When the processing is carried out by the Andreas and Partners Group of companies, additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be consulted on the website: https://andreasandpartners.avisolegal.info.
The CURRENT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS can be consulted at: http://normativa.avisolegal.info.